Thursday 31 March 2011

Altered beer mat

Remember those Fragments I decorated a while ago? Well, I thought it was about time to use some more of them.


Having painted the beer mat with acrylic paint and let it dry, I covered it with the black lace, attaching it with tiny attachers that I then coloured purple so that they would not be so obvious. I used Glossy Accents to attach the Fragments and other embellishment. I then edged a piece of black card with a gold Krylon pen and added it as a frame.

The images used to decorate the Fragments are all from Paper Whimsy.

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun this is one gorgoues frame,love the pictures you have used,and great colurs on this too hugs cheryl xxx

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous art piece you have created out of a humble beer mat! Love it!

Dolly Daydreams said...

how very clever love your use of lace and the gold edging

Marie