Sunday 24 October 2010

Itinerary 43

The prompts from Art Journal Caravan this week were about preconceptions and experiments. Here are my two pages. First, the mixed media page that has lots of layers of paint. I have been trying out techniques recommended by Traci Bautista. Can you tell?


Secondly, my digital page, which concentrates on the need for experiments.

Credits: T Baxter & A Sexton @ SBG

Apologies if I am not around as much as usual, I have come down with viral labyrinthitis so I can only blog when I don't feel dizzy!

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun another 2 great pages,gosh you always put so much into your work hun always love it when I see your post hope you start too feel better soon,too hugs cheryl xxxx

Anneke said...

wonderful pages and great collages.
i like the colors and images aswell

Kari Desi said...

These are gorgeous, especially the first one. And thank you for your encouraging comment on my attempt at the Street Team Challenge. Hope you feel better soon!