Friday 9 July 2010

An inspirational place....

This is a slight departure from my normal post as Cindy at 'I Owe it all to Him' is hosting an inspirational place event. I don't really have a particular, every-day inspirational place but a place I love is the Alhambra & Generalife in Granada, Spain. I find the the gardens, the scent of the flowers, the water features of the Generalife and the architecture and ceramic tiles of the Alhambra very beautiful, relaxing, peaceful and inspirational. For me it is a small piece of heaven on earth. This one of my pictures taken in 2006.


You can see some more of my photos down the right hand side of my blog.

7 comments:

Faye said...

This is really beautiful, Jackie. I've never been to Spain. Looks gorgeous.

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow, Jackie...this is so beautiful!!! I'm so happy you shared it with all of us...it is truly inspiring...My daughter's favorite place in Spain is Granada, so it is so neat for me to see it in your photograph.

I can't believe all the fountains...they're spectacular.
What a beautiful gift for all of us to see. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Hugs,
Cindy

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Oh, looks wonderful!
I wish I was there now~
Leticia

Patty in Oz said...

Hi Jackie,

What a beautiful photo! I can only imagine the beauty of being there.

In 2003 I went to Spain and loved every minute. It was a pilgrimage with a wonderful cheery group. When I think of Spain...I want to day dream about it...

Thank you for sharing!

Legacy of Love said...

beautiful, lucky you to have such a sweet spot!

nannykim said...

I see why you love that place--very beautiful.

Unknown said...

I would be inspired by that place too. Beautiful!