Saturday 19 December 2009

Little house ....

A while back I bought a Maya Road chipboard Townhouse. The roof comes off and inside there are six tags .

I decorated the house with 'My Mind's Eye' papers, some German Scrap, the paper roses and the proverb sticker.

I then set to on the tags. I used bits of scrap paper and Distress Inks for the backgrounds.

It seemed appropriate that the tags have pictures of people on them, possible occupants of the house, so I printed these on acetate and fixed them over the backgrounds with Glossy Accents. I then added a few embellishments to finish them off.

6 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Your house and the tags are fantastic.

Nettie said...

How wonderful Jackie! and love the tags, everything about it is fabulous/adorable! I have in mind to make myself a little house in fabric . . so watch this space next year ;o) Have a very Peaceful and Happy Christmas Season, Nettie so pleased to have got to 'know' you xx

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

Fantastic house with text, Jackie and I love the amazing tags. and the tags.
All your creations are very very beautiful.

Debbie said...

What a cute house! Have a Merry Christmas!

cheryl said...

wow this house is fabulous love it to bits wonderful detail hugs cheryl xxxx

Unknown said...

Très Joyeux Noël !