Tuesday 4 August 2009

Journal pages 12, 13 & 14

Here are the next three journal pages, made using the same principles i.e. layers of acrylic paint rubbed dry between layers, focal image and background papers added as directed by the prompts (see below) and, lastly, the journal entry itself.

On both of the pages, above & below, I used metallic ink. it doesn't show up too well in the photo, but it does look effective in the real life.

On the last page I wrote my entry using a Sakura Souffle pen. As I am a little impatient, I used my heat gun to help it on its way. To start with I was a little disappointed as the ink started to dry as it became very pale. Interestingly, after it dried I continued to heat it and it became darker, and readable, again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Superb Pages Jackie, love the way you have done them. Hugs Avril xx