Friday 15 May 2009

Cards

Now you may be wondering why I have called my blog 'Jester Cards' as, so far, no cards have appeared. Well, I started card making about two years ago, when it was a case of if you can't beat them join them, as both my Mum & sister already made their own. Since then I have branched out into ATC making, collage and altered art.
My initials are J E S and so that is why I used the title 'Jester Cards' when selling my cards and how the title of my blog came about.
At the moment most of my cards are stashed away and so photographing them will have to wait until another day. I do, however, have one photo of a series of cards I made quite recently. They were made using a Tim Holtz stamp, uitilised in different colours, stuck onto various sheets of DCWV (Die Cuts with a View) card that I had embossed and coloured.

No comments: